If you are searching to work in the construction industry with a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals, we invite you to submit your resume today. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a college student, we can offer you a rewarding career with an opportunity for development and growth.
We’re looking for individuals who want to embody Thomas’ core values:
- Excellence – We are solution-oriented individuals who act with a sense of urgency, integrity, and personal accountability.
- Stewardship – We foster rewarding client relationships built on trust and transparency.
- Continual Improvement – We are committed to promoting innovation and creativity to drive success in an ever-changing industry.
- Service – We serve our clients and one another through individual strengths and knowledge.
- Team – We believe in the collaborative nature of teamwork and its ability to create leaders who know how to be advocates for themselves, their team, and their client.
Thomas also offers Summer Internships. Find out more about our student program HERE.
Thomas Construction Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Current Job Openings:
Thomas Construction Group is located in Wilmington, NC, nominated year-over-year as one of Southern Living’s best southern towns. Wilmington is a 280-year-old port city and the population of the city is approximately 119,000; the county’s population is approximately 227,200. Wilmington is the cultural, medical, educational, and economic center of this region.
Today, the Wilmington area and its adjacent rural/suburban counties are experiencing substantial growth, as both tourists and potential residents discover the desirability of vacationing and living in the area. Younger families, escaping from the stress of the larger cities and looking for a more relaxed way of living and better quality of life, have also contributed to the population surge. Despite the rapid growth of the area, new housing remains quite affordable.
The city holds the distinction of being the cultural center not only for its corner of the state, but also for the whole North Carolina coastline. Performances by touring and home-based theater, dance, and music companies enliven the local stages of the Wilson Center, Thalian Hall Center for the Performing Arts downtown and Kenan Auditorium and Trask Coliseum on the campus of UNCW. Writers, artists, and musicians are evident in abundance. Louise Wells Cameron Museum of Art is a showcase of regional and international artists.
The film industry lends an exciting opportunity for spotting the occasional celebrity or just watching the process of making movies. Since the first movie filmed here in 1983, Wilmington has been home to more than 300 movies and many television series.
Our office is centrally located in Wilmington, so commuting, dining or visiting clients are all easy to do.
Why Should You Apply?:
- We’re winning awards! ABC National Safety Excellence STEP Platinum Safety Award: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, OSHA Gold: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2014, OSHA Silver: 2012, 2015, North Carolina Department of Labor 2014 Certificate of Safety Achievement, North Carolina Department of Labor 2018 Certificate of Safety Achievement, First Year Silver Opportunities for on-the-job training, Wilmington Treatment Center PHC and Patient Dorms, 2019 ABC Carolinas Excellence in Construction Honorable Mention, Carolina Bay Continuing Care Retirement Community, 2017 ABC Carolinas Excellence in Construction Eagle Award, Carolina Bay Continuing Care Retirement Community, 2017 ABC Carolinas Excellence in Construction Green Award.
- We have a culture of belonging and teamwork. Come join us!