If you are searching to work in the construction industry with a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals, we invite you to submit your resume today. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a college student, we can offer you a rewarding career with an opportunity for development and growth.
We’re looking for individuals who want to embody Thomas’ core values:
- Excellence – We are solution-oriented individuals who act with a sense of urgency, integrity, and personal accountability.
- Stewardship – We foster rewarding client relationships built on trust and transparency.
- Continual Improvement – We are committed to promoting innovation and creativity to drive success in an ever-changing industry.
- Service – We serve our clients and one another through individual strengths and knowledge.
- Team – We believe in the collaborative nature of teamwork and its ability to create leaders who know how to be advocates for themselves, their team, and their client.
Thomas also offers Summer Internships. Find out more about our student program HERE.
Thomas Construction Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.