VIRTUAL DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION (VDC)
Thomas Construction Group continually looks for more efficient and innovative ways to improve service to our clients. We offer virtual design and construction (VDC), including building information modeling (BIM) technology, which has become a leading initiative in the commercial building process. Our ability to integrate BIM into various projects enables our firm to provide great insight into the construction process while offering long-term maintenance efficiency for the end-user.
The benefits of VDC include, but are not limited to:
- 3D visuals to project stakeholders
- Streamlined budgeting and component tracking
- Increased communication across the project team
- More accurate coordination and conflict-free layouts
- Schedule efficiency
- Safety and site logistics plans
With this type of information at their fingertips, our personnel are able to troubleshoot potential issues in and out of the field using our cloud-based project management solutions.