Thomas Construction Group is committed to soliciting and utilizing qualified minority, women-owned and disabled-owned subcontractors and vendors in every community when conducting business. We believe that DBE/HUB opportunities exist in most, if not all, projects; therefore, Thomas makes a concerted effort to include minority businesses when soliciting proposals.
We have outreach efforts in place to promote minority business enterprises as construction subcontractors, vendors, suppliers or providers of professional services. Additionally, Thomas negotiates in good faith and will accept bids that are broken down for labor or materials only or that combine these elements of work.
To become HUB Certified, visit the North Carolina Department of Administration Office of Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB) website.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a qualified Subcontractor for Thomas Construction Group. Registration is required to ensure project information is conveyed correctly:
The Subcontractor shall purchase and maintain insurance of the following types of coverage and limits of liability on an occurrence basis, from a carrier licensed to do business in the State of North Carolina and acceptable to the Contractor.
The Subcontractor shall list Thomas Construction Group as additional insured.
MINIMUM COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILITY COVERAGE:
- $2,000,000 Products/Completed Operations Aggregate/General Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Any One Occurrence (Coverage A)
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate (Coverage B)
- $1,000,000 Personal Injury and Advertising
- Such policy or policies shall be written without exclusions for underground, collapse, contractual, punitive damages, broad form property damage, or any other non-standard exclusion. Broad form property damage shall include completed operations.
MINIMUM AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY COVERAGE:
- $1,000,000 Each Accident
MINIMUM WORKER’S COMPENSATION AND EMPLOYER’S LIABILITY COVERAGE:
- Statutory compliance under North Carolina laws
- $500,000 Each Accident
- $500,000 Each Employee For Injury By Disease $500,000 Aggregate For Injury By Disease
- Coverages on an occurrence basis shall be maintained without interruption from date of commencement of the Subcontractor’s Work until date of final payment and termination of any coverage required to be maintained after final payment.